INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
we wish to inform you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU (GDPR), that the processing of your personal data will be correct and transparent, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
In particular we point out that the data controller is Dr Martin Kerres, leagal rappresentative for Valdonica Srl Soc. Agr. Unipers. that can be contacted, to assert your rights, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a written communication to:
Via Dogana 1,
I-58036 Sassofortino (Roccastrada),
Grosseto – Toscana, Italia
The treatment by the owner will be aimed at providing:
- fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations,
- execute contracts for the purchase or sale of products or assignment for the provision of services e.g. booking and family program
- send by email promotional communications and / or information on products or services.
- answer to requests for information received from the site
The provision of your data for the treatments referred to in points 1 is mandatory. The eventual non-conferment would not allow to satisfy the obligations foreseen by the law, by a regulation or by the Community legislation.
The provision of your data for the treatments referred to in point 2 is mandatory. The eventual non-conferment would not allow to satisfy the obligations foreseen by the contract or the provision of the requested services.
The provision of your data for the treatments referred to in points 3 and 4 is optional, but their eventual failure to provide it makes it impossible to provide the services requested.
The collected data will not be transferred to third parties
The collected data will not be transferred to foreign countries
The data collected will be stored in our archives for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the supply contract and / or the service or for the timing of the law in administrative, accounting and tax matters. The data managed by the data controller using the web platform managed / created by Hi-Net, specifically appointed as the person in charge of external processing, will be kept until the removal request by the user.
We would also like to inform you about your right to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability .
To this end it will be necessary to send a specific request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you about your right to propose any complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Authority)
We also communicate the absence of automatic profiling systems.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users themselves. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error or similar) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Hereby, the owner of the data, informs you that in its website there are three types of cookies:
- session cookies
- persistent third-part cookies
- profiling cookies
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) isstrictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient navigation of the site.
– Cookies of Google Analytics. Our website uses Google Analytics exclusively for statistical purposes. The cookies in question collect information in order to monitor and analyze the access to all the areas of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website are sent to Google Inc. whose website https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout expressly referred to for more details and to disable their rescue on the user’s terminal since their use for the purpose of navigation on our site is entirely optional.
– Please note that cookies Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google, Instagram, Tripadvisor, are present on our site and come from this post on the user’s terminal. These cookies, absolutely not essential for navigation on the site, are activated only when they are accessed at its web page by clicking on the specific icon of the social, ie entering into their social sites, which should be referred to have to more details and to disable their rescue on the user’s terminal:
For more information about this type of cookies and how you can disable them , you can visit the following sites: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices and http://www.allaboutcookies.org /manage-cookies/index.html.
How to disable cookies
You can refuse to accept cookies from this Site at any time simply by selecting, your browser, your settings to refuse them. More information on the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of the supplier of your browser or by means of “help” available in the browser help.
You can see this page for information on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/managecookies/index.html most commonly used browsers. Remember that if you disable cookies, not all features of this Site may be available.
The personal data contained in cookies of our site are not widespread and are treated with automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access or do not comply with the purposes of collection.